Thursday, September 13, 2007

May seem repetitive but....it's my blog so tough

My prayers have been answered Led Zeppelin are reforming and playing A SINGLE CONCERT!!!!.....They are playing the O2 arena in London on the 26 November. Now while in the whole it is some of the best news I've ever heard...but the 18000 tickets are being allocated by a lottery basis....while this is supposed to help people feel that only fans will get tickets.....There have been more than TWENTY MILLION requests for those 18000 tickets...While the chances of me seeing my heroes is remote at this stage, there are 2 good things that can come fo this.

1. With demand being so high....the promoter has said ebay will be monitored and any tickets seen will be cancelled. One would hope that if the cancelled tickets will be redistributed via the lottery system to fans......

And secondly in seeing the demand to see them perform, they will do some form of tour.....preferably a massive world wide tour.....but even short tours of the major markets would be fantastic........as long as a plane lands there I would travel to see them....


so hopefully some form of tour will come of this......hopefully

No comments: