Monday, January 28, 2008

Thinking of going to the Ring

So given that a two week sun holiday is not happening for various reasons. I went looking for other means of a break during the summer. Since you're reading this you probably know me, and the first thing that popped into my head was MUSIC AND FESTIVALS. I looked to Ireland and England and the festivals are expensive with shite line ups. Then while watching MTV2 I saw it the heavy metals fan utopia....salvation from the moaning snow patrol and hyped up boy bands.

ROCK AM RING

3 days, 3 Stages and HEAVY METAL HEAVEN.

With bands like Metallica, Rage against the Machine and Motorhead. It should be epic if it happens. But if I miss the Ring, then theres Pink Pop in the Netherlands and the Wachen Full Force Festival.....Mainland Europe seems to know How to rock....I'll let ye know in August.

For now though let me know if ye want to go

"I wake up in the morning and I raise my weary head, I don't know where going I only know where I've been"






No comments: